Employment:Full Time / remote
Contact person:Anastasiia Zakharchenko
- 3 + years of experience as a Business Analyst in software development;
- Experience working on integration tasks using APIs;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Experience working with Jira & Confluence;
- Requirements elicitation, organization, and analysis skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher.
- Requirements clarification & preparation of the detailed specifications with clear acceptance criteria for integration tasks using APIs;
- Backlog refinement and syncing a product plan with a roadmap;
- Managing JIRA backlog related to integrations;
- Efficiently collaborate with different departments — product, software
development, QA, marketing etc;
- Provide support to the development team: answer questions, supervise what has to be delivered;
- Facilitate, understand, and contribute to the technical discussions;
- Creation of the user guides and other project documentation.
Thе соmpаny оffеrs:
- Full-time employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Niche product;
- Friendly team.