Integration System Analyst
We are currently looking for an Integration System Analyst with 3+ years of experience to join our retail (marketing automation) project which is growing to a number of related projects.
– 3 + years of experience as a System Analyst in software development;
– Experience working on integration tasks using APIs;
– APIs gap analysis;
– Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
– Experience working with Jira & Confluence;
– Requirements elicitation, organization, and analysis skills;
– Analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher.
– Requirements clarification & preparation of the detailed specifications with clear acceptance criteria for integration tasks using APIs;
– Backlog refinement and syncing a product plan with a roadmap;
– Managing JIRA backlog related to integrations;
– Efficiently collaborate with different departments — product, software
development, QA, marketing etc;
– Provide support to the development team: answer questions, supervise what has to be delivered;
– Facilitate, understand, and contribute to the technical discussions;
– Creation of the user guides and other project documentation;
– Full-time employment;
– Competitive salary;
– Paid vacation and sick leave;
– Medical insurance;
– Niche product;
– Friendly team.